Friday, April 28, 2006

I love Spring! *Sniffle Sniffle*


Alas, spring has sprung in our little corner of France. Today was a balmy 75 degrees. Unfortunately along with the clear and sunny skies comes the pollen. I have not only been besieged with the allergy sniffles, but now another full-blown head-cold complete with a 102 degree fever!

So I’m sorry if I haven’t been keeping up with my end of the blog deal. My life just hasn’t been so interesting as of late. Unless of course you consider, making Kleenex sculptures, mixing cold meds, listening to Ani Difranco, and watching old B&W movies on TCM while curled up on the sofa wrapped in a blue wooly blanket interesting.

And if for some reason you DO find all that interesting…..you should really try to get out more.


Join a club or something.

1 comment:

Gaby de Wilde said...

They have clubs like that? I never knew! Thanks for the great tip and the awesome post.