Monday, September 18, 2006

French Baby Blogging Part 1

Do you hear that constant ticking sound?

That’s the deafening sound of My Favorite French Boy’s biological clock ticking. And although we keep hitting the snooze button, it sure is fun to window shop so to speak.


This weekend we had drinks & dinner with French Cousins Sebastian & Sandrine in their lovely new apartment. The star of the evening of course was their adorable 3 year old son Matisse. As soon as we walked through the door, French Boy and Matisse were playing “Pirates” and having a full on sword fight. At one point My French Boy had some sort of belt wrapped around his head.
(Modern French pirate attire?)

6 comments:

buzzgirl said...

And I thought you were going to make an annoucement of your own...

Madame K said...

Everyone wants me to get knocked-up but me...

Anonymous said...

Is Matisse Matisse's real name (i.e., not a blogging alias)? If so, pretty neat. Matisse (as in Henri) is one of my favorite artists.

--S.

Madame K said...

Yes, Matisse is a fairly popular French first name. Henri Matisse was French too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im a fairly new reader of your blog - and an avid fan of France and all French related (of course due to my boyfriend being). Im hoping to move to France in the near future and I would like to say that I love reading your posts. Im a black lady and sometimes Im afraid that I will not fit into the 'French way of life', but you make it sound so fabulous! keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your DH looks hilarious and adorable in this photo!