Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Taking The Next Step.

I was just thinking the other day. Some of you have been reading this blog for like 3 years now and my site statistic counter says that lurkers from all over the globe are reading my nonsense by the thousands, so I guess there's no time like the present to take yet another big blogging step.

*dorky drum roll*

I now have an e-mail address: MadameK (at) ymail (dot) com.

Now those of you who are too timid to post in comments or have been harboring burning questions for the past 3 years can e-mail me directly.

Hate mail is also accepted to this address, although please note that your e-mail, your full name, and your e-mail address may be re-posted here if you're not nice. *evil laugh*

1 comment:

Angry Black Woman said...

Your crazy for doing that.