OK, this TAG has been spreading around the interweb and Facebook quicker than the clap in a college dorm, so I’ll just get it over with and post mine already:
1. I have entire conversations with the voices in my head---aloud. So loud in fact, that my FrenchBoy can hear me from all the way downstairs and often interjects: “Who the hell are you talking to this time?”
2. I’m really bad with numbers, and simple math of any kind.
3. When I’m drifting off to sleep I yell weird sentences like someone who has tourette’s syndrome. Last night I yelled something like: “It's coming in under the f*cking door!”
4. I have 3 brothers but I only know 2 of them.
5. I have the names for my first 5 kids already picked out, but I'm too busy to actually make some.
6. I’m only 5’3” but with my hair I’m at least 5’7”. That is mad rockstar.
7. I had a tracheotomy when I was 11.
8. I'm a nice person, but after too many drinks, I am pure Id.
9. I have no armpit hair.
10. I believe the space between my two front teeth makes me lucky. Also, I can fly.
11. I hate tomatoes, pudding, custard, apple sauce, grits, bananas, jello, or any soft food that feels weird in my mouth. Seriously, I will hurl.
12. I was blonde for 3 years.
13. I’m 6 chapters into my first novel. (I figure, if Dan Brown can do it, how hard can it be?) It’s a murder mystery, yet the main character is psychic.
14. When I was 16 I punched a drunk guy at an L7 concert. "BRICKS ARE HEAVY B*TCH!"
15. I have 8-10 tubes of chapstick that I use simultaneously. There are 2 sticks hidden in every room of my house just in case I have a dry lip emergency.
16. I haven’t left my house in 2 days. I hate leaving my house. It’s effin’ nice in here.
17. I haven’t had a “real job/day job/9-5 job” in 7 years.
18. I miss my husband the very second he leaves the house. Sometimes I wish we were siamese twins, but not the kind connected at the head because that would suck.
19. I can eat an entire cake in one sitting without breaking a sweat.
20. I kinda hated grad school.
21. I can drink you under the table. (Especially if I have just eaten an entire cake in one sitting.)
22. Every night I have dreams in which I fight people and win. But once this freak bit off all my fingers. That sucked.
23. My mom is an ordained minister.
24. I'm hopelessly addicted to coke. Coke Zero.
25. I firmly believe that cleanliness IS godliness.