Friday, May 01, 2009

Dear Mom I'm On Vacation.

My mom always gets really pissed off when she has to read on my blog, after the fact, that I've gone on vacation yet somehow managed to forget to tell her. "You left the country and you didn't even tell me?"

And once again this week we somehow got all the way through 2 hour and 37 minute phone conversation where I forgot to mention we were leaving Friday for a short holiday.

So...

Mom, I know you're reading this, so this is for you. We are leaving for Crete at 11 AM this morning. So although you're still hearing about it from my blog, at least for once you know in advance.

Photos of our resort (which by the by, is half price if you go off-peak)

Grecotel Amirandes


We'll be back next Friday. 'kay?

3 comments:

Shanster said...

Wow. THAT looks amazing. S'ok if I'm jealous???

The Liberty Belle said...

Now that's what I call a resort! Enjoy your vacation.

Unknown said...

living vicariously...living vicariously...please take lots of photos we can drool over here in rainy NYC...