Monday, September 26, 2005

Spinning on the Bulls Balls.



No it's not some old fashioned Midwestern saying, it's what I did last weekend in Milan when I went to visit my gal pal Julie.

See, there is a curious custom in Milan, if you are passing through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, that you should spin around on the testicles of the bull mosaic found in the centre. Legend has it that this will bring you good luck! It's hilarious. Plus I'm always up for ball stomping whenever I get the opportunity.

Besides Ball spinning, we drank LOTS of wine and ate lots of great Italian food. No suprises there I suppose.

I had so much fun, that I don't know why Milan gets such a bad rap. So what if it's not Venice or Rome. It certainly has it's own charm.

Or maybe that was just the wine...

1 comment:

Jul said...

You totally left out the part where you got the waiter at the mozzarella bar fired...