Thursday, February 02, 2006

Seriously, Fuck Anemia




So as most of you know, I spent almost 3 months of 2005 trapped in a hospital room.
I had my initial surgery January 15th 2005 and came home from the hospital on Feb 1st. The chaos continued from there.

My OLD Dr. in Nancy (who I refuse to see now) never ONCE did a comprehensive blood work upon me. You would think that if a patient isn't healing after SEVERAL months he would have thought to look elsewhere. My iron is SO low, that my NEW Dr. said I could die of steak poisoning before I could eat enough steak to cure my anemia. A blood test could have shown us this MONTHS ago. Why didnt my old Dr. think of this?

I want to kick his scrawny-french -fancy-italian-shoe-wearing ass. But it would be a waste of time...his office is 1.5 hours from my house!!

So, I've decided that I'm going to write him a letter and demand that he reimburse me for the gas and mileage I put on my car .....and the HOURS I spent waiting in his fucking waiting room for hours on end over the past year!

The only bright side to all of this is that I have the satisfaction of knowing that I didn't pay one red penny for his so-called medical advice & treatment.

Vive la France bitch!

No comments: