Monday, November 20, 2006

I got nuthin'!



I always feel bad about not blogging for extended periods of time. I know that the thousands of you out there that read my blog religiously are waiting with bated breath for my next installment. And the extrovert that lurks inside of me hates to dissappoint, but I got nothin'!

For the past 2 weeks I've done nothing but paint, paint, and paint. And I have nothing to show for it all except cash since I've sold nearly everything I've made almost immediately.




However, I did manage to work on some non-painting things. I've had this idea for a series of photos in my head for about 6 months now. They're in the simmering stage of the cooking process, but I'll share a few "sketches" with you any way. The images are from old negatives my grandfather gave me before his death last year. I'm not sure what to do with all of them , but it's great fun anyway.






There. Happy?

Don't Say I Never Gave You Anything!

2 comments:

Jessica Brogan said...

But that's wonderful...you have sold all your paintings? What do you paint? what medium? I draw quite a bit, and i literally have nothing to show for it. No cash, no sales :)

lara stein pardo said...

congrats on the sales. you have pictures of the ones you sold? i would love to see them.

i'm interested to see how this new project goes. i too got some old slides and negs from my grandfather who died last year. i know i would like to eventually do something with them, but the idea is still taking shape.