Friday, July 11, 2008

Shut up about your f*cking kid.

We went to the zoo alllll day yesterday so I have nothing non-kid related to share, but that's not so bad...

Kids are not food

Also, I didn't get a photo of the peacock that escaped its cage because I was too busy gawking at the gang of French toddlers chasing it around like it was a chicken dinner.

Total freak show.

Seriously, I have seen some bad parenting in my day, but encouraging your toddler to chase after a big-ass wild bird that has escaped from its cage in the zoo? This is worse than the time I almost ran over a 2-year-old in the McDo parking lots because her mom was too busy lighting her cigarette to notice she had wandered off.

Alas, Just one more piece of evidence to support my evolving theory that French parents love their kids a bit less than say......the Japanese.

No comments: