Saturday, March 14, 2009

L'hibernation.

For the past month or so I have been in full-on hibernation mode. The weather here has been a steady stream of grey and the rain just kept coming with a vengeance. Add to that the fact that I really had a boat-load of work to finish up in the studio, and you get no blog posts for a month!


But alas, this week I was forced out of my bear cave for an art opening, and then a movie, and then coffee, and then cocktails. I have officially re-rentered the land of the living. So, no need to put my face on a milk carton, I’ll be back to blogging in a day or so because God knows I never tire of blogging about Frog nonsense!

3 comments:

Dreaming of France said...

yeehaa!

Your back from the land of the lost and I couldn't be happier. Cyber stalking the same html page day in and day out is depressing. Now I just need a little of your kick-ass writing to put a smile on my face and spring in my step.

GG

Anonymous said...

Glad you've come out of your cave. Spring has driven me outside too. Life will get better and better now.

Travel said...

It is great to have you back, it is 40 degrees and raining in DC. I can't wait for spring.

DG